Maybe you received my ’10 Quick Tips for Facebook Ad Success’ in June…and remember Tip #1…Video, Video, Video…
No worries if you didn’t I’ll summarize it here!!… Um, USE VIDEO for better engagement. 📽️
These are the stats that I shared w/ you in that Tip #1
- Video ad engagement vs images…..2x the increase in clicks…and more than 1x+ in conversions
- The first 3secs of a video delivers about 47% of the value
- The first 10secs of videos contain about 74% of the value
- 96% of FB users access the platform via their mobile device
- Adding captions to your videos has been found to increase view times by 12%
Here are a few more things that I want to share with you re. using video for your Facebook Ad Creative.
Tip #5 Show Off Your Brand with Video
Video Ads Bring Your Business Story to Life!!
Here are 5 quick tips to keep in mind….
- Keep It Short: Make your video length 15 seconds or less!!…that way people are more likely to watch until the end.
- Capture Attention Quickly: Put the most compelling part of your video at the very beginning to grab interest…Within the first 3 seconds.
- Use Vertical Videos: Most people hold their phones vertically…so, create your vid in vertical (portrait) mode.
- Feature Your Product or Brand Message EARLY: Just as you want to capture attention quickly, showcase your brand identity right away so people see and remember it.
- Design for Sound Off: People choose to watch videos with sound off in many situations, such as in public places. Use text and graphics and use captions whenever possible.
Here’s a recent example that my team created for a client…it’s converting 4x better than the still images
Wishing you successful ad performance,
Louie Bischoff / Founder – NRT Marketing Solutions