Here are Tips #1-9.
Tip #1: Have an Instagram Business Accnt
Tip #2: Define Your Business Goals
Tip #4: Optimize Your Profile
Tip #5: Create Visual Content
Tip #6: Advertise on Instagram
Tip #7: Use Captions AND Hashtags
Tip #8: Engage
Tip #9: Go Live
I LOVE ❤️ Instagram. Personally, I am on Instagram MUCH MORE THAN I AM ON Facebook….and I am not ‘young’…LOL
The reason why I love IG as a user, (only speaking for myself), is that it feels a lot more personal.
Professionally, I meet/network/collab with other professionals on IG & approx. 15% of my new clients come thru IG.
It’s a win/win for me personally & professionally. 🏆🏆
Tip #10 IG Stories & Reels
Ok, here’s the inside story, IG Stories were Facebook Inc’s answer to SnapChat’s product (i.e. Posts that ‘disappear’ after 24hrs). 👻
IG Reels are Facebook Inc’s answer to TikTok’s short-video product*. 💃
BTW, TikTok hit 1BILLION monthly active users globally this past summer (45%+ from July 2020!!)*
- Stories are a key part of your Instagram marketing strategy.
- Instagram Stories disappear after 24 hours.
- Followers expect them to be more real and raw than your curated Instagram feed.
- They provide an opportunity to connect with followers and build relationships.
- Instagram Reels can build your community & grow your reach on Instagram.
- Instagram Reels is a way to create fun and engaging video content.
- Like TikTok, IG users can record/edit together 15 to 60-second video clips set to music and share them
- Creating a Reel can be either a film-on-the-spot vid OR an uploaded/ pre-edited video.
With Instagram Stories & Reels, your business has the opportunity to reach new audiences!! Another Win/Win opportunity!!! 🏆🏆