Tip #3: Take Advantage of the Facebook Pixel*
- The Facebook (FB) Pixel is where the ‘magic’ of advertising on Facebook happens!
- The FB Pixel is a line of code that gets installed on the backend of your website or landing page/funnel & tracks the actions of people
- This is one of the most important Facebook advertising tips in this series.
- With FB Pixel is installed, you can track the actions people take on your website and you can use it to retarget website visitors.
- More and more Facebook advertisers are using the Facebook Pixel & more and more 3rd party platforms have made it simple to install the FB Pixel onto your website.
- Having the FB Pixel installed does provide some really valuable data to determine crucial KPIs such as cost per purchase, cost per lead, which campaigns, targeting options, ads are delivering the best results…etc
- With FB Pixel tracking data,it makes it easier to optimize your campaigns and get more out of your ad budget
* There are some changes w/ the FB Pixel re. iOS 14
Helpful Hint: Go to Google in the CHROME browser (btw, FB ‘likes’ Chrome the ‘best’) & search ‘Facebook Pixel Helper’ & install the extension. It will allow you to see if your pixel is installed correctly (it’ll light up blue/green).
Here’s a list of our past Quick Tips for Facebook Ad Success
Tip #1, Use video in your ads as much as possible.
Tip #2, Use ‘Automatic Placement’ for the delivery option.
Wishing you successful ad performance,
Louie Bischoff / Founder – NRT Marketing Solutions